Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Major Praise!

So far you have heard from Grammy J, but I have something so awesome to share today you get to hear from me. My hubby and I are on a group health plan from where I retired. In July I got a monthly premium notice for over $25oo. (What!?!) Since I paid the usual premium, I got a bill in August in excess of $4000. I have been on the phone to Customer Service several times since mid-July. From everything I could gather, it seemed to be a computer glitch (dontcha love 'em?) and would eventually be resolved. However, I have had to go to the doctor, have a blood draw and refill prescriptions that I thought I might have to pay on my own if the worst came to pass.



As you learned yesterday, Mom, sister and I are headed to the Napa Valley tomorrow. I wondered how this insurance thing would all work out in my absence. I could deal with it from down there but it would certainly not be as easy. Now here's the good part - I have such a loving and caring Heavenly Father that He took care of this confusing mess in time for me to get a call from Customer Service today. Yup, I was told that it was an error and had been corrected. It made me cry. Not because the error was fixed (I was pretty sure that it would be eventually) but because He is so good that Customer Service called me the day before I am going out of town to ease my mind. Is that neat or what? As my brother-in-law would say, "God is gooood all the time!"



Amen on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed!